I hope that our friendship continues to burn brighter than a thousand suns. Happy Birthday to the friend who brightens my day all the time! Enjoy your day my good and lovely friend but I call her Treasure — with Lara Hellen.
David De Gea commits his future to United
David De Gea has signed a new long-term contract with Manchester United, keeping him at the club until at least June 2023. There is an option to extend for a further year. David, 28, joined United in 2011 and has made 367 appearances so far. During his time with the club, he has won the Premier League, the FA Cup, the League Cup, the UEFA Europa League and the Community Shield. David De GRA said: “It has been a privilege to spend eight years at this great club and the opportunity to continue my career at Manchester United is a genuine honour. Since I arrived here, I could never have imagined I would play over 350 games for this club. Now my future is fixed, all I want is to help this team achieve what I believe we can and win trophies again, together. “As one of the senior players in the squad, I want to support and lead in any way that I can to assist the younger players, so they know what it means to play here. I still feel that I have so much more to achieve at the cl...

Comments
Post a Comment