David De Gea has signed a new long-term contract with Manchester United, keeping him at the club until at least June 2023. There is an option to extend for a further year. David, 28, joined United in 2011 and has made 367 appearances so far. During his time with the club, he has won the Premier League, the FA Cup, the League Cup, the UEFA Europa League and the Community Shield. David De GRA said: “It has been a privilege to spend eight years at this great club and the opportunity to continue my career at Manchester United is a genuine honour. Since I arrived here, I could never have imagined I would play over 350 games for this club. Now my future is fixed, all I want is to help this team achieve what I believe we can and win trophies again, together. “As one of the senior players in the squad, I want to support and lead in any way that I can to assist the younger players, so they know what it means to play here. I still feel that I have so much more to achieve at the cl...
Mahashta Mûrasi is an Indian who claims to be born in 1835. It is not only the oldest man in the world but also the man who lived the longest since the history of mankind (according to the Guinness World Records ). According to the information transmitted, the man was born in Bangalore on January 6 1835.De 1903, he lived in Varanasi, where he worked until 1957, until his retirement in 122 years. According WorldNewsDailyReport.com all official documents to identify this man support his version My grandchildren have died there a few years, “said Mûrasi.” In a way, death has forgotten me. And now I have lost all hope to die!
Comments
Post a Comment